Thursday, September 20, 2012

Yesterday was fantastic!

First thing in the morning I made soap for the first time. I would like to make this a regular activity of mine. I found a cool blog that has some great soap making projects as well as other inspirations: Offbeat and Inspired. This is what my soap looks like [for now]
I also made some delicious tea, which led me to the conclusion that 
starting the off with a good cup of tea makes the day so much more enjoyable.
Later that day, I finally set up the yarn organizer I had sitting around for several months. 
I am becoming very excited about getting my craft room together!
I also decided to paint the clothespins on my wall organizer pink, and it is much cuter now. 
This took a long time and killed my proactive buzz =P
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment