Sunday, September 30, 2012

I heart Napa


Yesterday was my sister's birthday. As a celebration, we went on the Napa Wine Train. The vegetarian food was fantastic and the wine tasting was a lot of fun. The local shops were so adorable, that I'm already aching to go back soon for a shopping trip. We had some time when we got there to hit up the local yarn shop, Yarns on First. This shop is, by far, my favorite yarn shop I have been to. The yarns are organized by color which is visually stimulating and got my creative juices flowing. The yarn shelves are shallow, which shows off the yarn and it's texture. It's brilliant, really!
Also, the owner was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. She has awesome taste, too. I liked every yarn in the store, and every color. The samples and patterns were all gorgeous and modern. This shop is a must see for any yarn lover. I signed up for their newsletter as I will be glad to see more inspirations and project ideas in days to come. And I will be going back soon.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment