Monday, November 5, 2012

Fort Bragg

Shortly after going to Napa, my bf and I decided to head to the coast. Although upon our arrival we discovered the North Coast Brewery is now closed on Mondays and Tuesdays (the two days we were there) while the food + drink we had there last year had been burned into our thoughts, we still had quite a good time. Anyways, being by the ocean was relaxing, and I got to work on my stole.
We went to the beach close to sunset and it was quite beautiful.
The rocks and pebbles around Glass Beach were neat. 
We popped back down to Mendocino for a bit, where I bought some cool rocks and took pictures of my Oscilloscope Shawl. I just love the jagged coastline of the headlands.

The Atrium is where we stayed, which is an adorable B&B with a garden. I would definitely recommend staying here or at The John Dougherty House in Mendocino Village, where we stayed last year.
And I love the cute socks I bought at Tangents in Fort Bragg:
Sewing supplies, sheep, hearts, flowers, cherries, and mugs of beer for the boy.
We also went crab hunting in the tide pools at MacKerricher State Park. We just wanted to see them, not harass them, but I don't think they liked it when the rock they were hiding under disappeared.
Most importantly, I think trips like these bring Kevin and I closer together.

The End.




No comments:

Post a Comment